Plastic Surgery as a Gift?
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
One of the most common questions we here this time of year is whether or not plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures are suitable gifts. The short answer is yes, but with a few caveats:
· Don’t gift a cosmetic procedure if you feel like the recipient needs it, but they don’t agree or haven’t mentioned it.
· DO give a gift to someone who has already expressed a lot of interest in a procedure.
· Don’t pay for a procedure they haven’t had a consultation for.
· DO give a gift card if it’s for treatment they have regularly, like Botox.
· Don’t choose the surgeon for the recipient.
· DO find out who board certified physicians are and make suggestions.
Plastic surgery can be a sensitive and deeply personal subject. If it’s something your loved one has longed for, it can also be a unique and memorable gift.
Whatever gifts you choose to exchange this season, Kuy Plastic Surgery wishes you happy and beautiful holidays.